Saturday, August 19, 2006

Neat!

It may not be the cheapest way to get hard-copy versions of your digital pictures, that would probably to print them yourself on a domestic inkjet printer with glossy paper, but that's more like hard work than what I did today.

I went to a conventional film developing place, where they've also got a couple of digital booths. Pictures on a memory stick (I had a CD as backup too), stick the memory stick in the USB port, hit the select-all button, hit print, type in my surname & phone number, then come back in an hour. Brilliant.

A bit pricey - 36 7"x5" photos cost me just over £12 (and instant prints would have been another £10 on top), but it could hardly have been easier, and the quality is much better than I could have done at home.

ttfn

No comments:

Post a Comment